Monday, February 16, 2015

Grimm's came for a visit this weekend!





This was a great weekend!!! Keith and I went to the movies on a Valentine's date on Saturday. Then on Sunday, Tyler and I played tennis and he loaned me his awesome racket that was given to him by the father of one of his friends. (Can't wait to use it, it's a racket that I could never afford and it really gives me a lot of pace on the ball!!!) I love hitting with Keith and the boys. Each weekend I try to rotate. It gives me 1 on 1 time with my boys! We get to talk and laugh and they are such natural athletes that I get great practice! Then the icing on the cake... the Grimm's came for a visit. The girls traded Valentine cookies/gifts and drove the golf cart around. Then the girls helped cook dinner while Jenny and I moved furniture around:) Ellie and Emma were off on Monday, President's Day. Unfortunately Keith had to work. I took the girls to see Disney's "Big Hero 6". Really cute movie!

No comments: