Friday, April 25, 2014

Tennis, tennis, and more tennis...









The top picture was from a week long tennis boot camp we had this winter. This isn't my team, it's all levels of players. The other pictures were from tennis drills today. One of the players that's out because of surgery came to watch... she took several pictures. This isn't my team either, just the group I was recently invited to do drills with. They are actually more advanced than me. The girl beside me has been playing 10 years. This drill group is really challenging! I love it! At the practices we laugh and cut up so much! I played 2.5 my first season, next season our team is playing 3.0! We have the summer to take our game up! Our coach said she's tossing us in the deepend and hoping we won't drown. HAHAHA, Her confidence in us is very reassuring:)

No comments: