Wednesday, August 16, 2017

State Tourney in Augusta this weekend!

My 40+ and 18+ mixed teams both made it to state! It was tons of fun!!! One of my teams was 2/2 and the other was 3/1! My personal matches didn't go too well. My poor partner tore his MCL (ligament in his knee), so could barely even walk. He was in so much pain! What a trooper!



I roomed with Shannon, the blonde beside me in the last picture. Btw, that's an elevator picture. Ginger, the one on the far right, always insists on getting an elevator pic. After one of our matches, Shannon said she was starving and needed some protein, so she ran by Firehouse Subs and all they put on her Italian sub was mayonnaise, lettuce, and tomato, lol! She saved that stinky sandwich all weekend intending to take it back, but we never had the time. She is hilarious and had me laughing all weekend!!!



No comments: