Thursday, July 25, 2024

Took a trip to Dahlonega today to see Ellie’s documentary presentation



We met her partner, Genevieve and her professor who is assistant director of film. He’s kind of a big deal. He’s the one that took the students to study abroad in Italy last year and hired Ellie and Genevieve as his paid interns. There were several poster sessions going on in the ballroom and many people dropped by to ask them questions about the documentary. It’s not quite done yet. The final project is due in September and the documentary will go to the film festivals in France and Italy.
After the presentation, Scott and I wandered around downtown Dahlonega and went into several shops and had lunch.




Scott bought me a cute little jumper in one of the boutiques. I will take it to Italy when my sisters and I travel there this summer. It’s very versatile. You can dress it up or down depending on the jewelry and shoes you wear with it!







 

No comments: